Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

New Little Worlds Oil Paintings

The second group of new work includes three more of my little worlds oil paintings.  The paintings are 1.5 inch round and mounted on collages made of discontinued international paper money and origami paper.  They are 4x6" in an 8x10" deeply scooped, custom wood frame.

The new ones are entitled:  "Magic Carpet", "Floating" and "Kite Flying" and are shown below.  To see all 7 of them, please click here.  

I have enough components to make one more Little World, and three ideas in the works, so when I am done there will be 9 in total.  

BHB

"Magic Carpet"
Little World No. 5
AVAILABLE
"Floating"
Little World No. 6
AVAILABLE
"Kite Flying"
Little World No. 7
AVAILABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment