Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Imaginary Friend - JooYoung Choi | The Art Assignment | PBS Digital Studios

I love this episode of The Art Assignment on PBS about the value of creating imaginary friends as an adult.  Plus JooYoung is inspiring on many, many levels.



"Larry likes to eat bad feelings."  JooYoung was seeing feelings of hopelessness in her friends and wanted to do something to combat them.  Which led to Bernadette.  "Who is a fabulous dancer."  "And reads through her nose."

Well, you can watch and see how she works with her creations, and then she gives an assignment for you to create your own imaginary friend.

BHB

P.S.  If you can't see the video in your email, then click here to go to it directly.  https://youtu.be/LZCft9u_NgM


No comments:

Post a Comment