Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

"Harvest Barn" Oil Painting Donation


"Harvest Barn"
8x10 Oil
Donation for Children's Center

Tweaked this painting and framed it for the upcoming Corning Children's Center fundraiser, the Blue Moon Ball on Saturday, January 21, 2017 at the Corning Museum of Glass.

The Corning Children's Center provides high quality daycare for infants to pre-K in an award winning facility.  My husband and I have supported early child development programs for over 25 years and see them as an integral part of our community.

Plus they put on a good party!

If you want to buy it in advance of the event ---and make your purchase a donation to the Corning Children's Center---please let me know at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

BHB

No comments:

Post a Comment