Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

"Layers" Make-up Painting

"Layers"
16x20" Make-up Painting

Finished framing the last of the 4 newer make-up paintings with the new, dark-chocolate-brown mat format.

Unfortunately, they are very difficult to photograph well. Especially with an iPhone.  :)

FYI-- there is separate tab for make-up paintings on my website.  I have now completed 8 and have started a new one this week.

Here is the link to see all eight:   http://barbarahallblumer.blogspot.com/p/make-up-paintings.html

BHB

No comments:

Post a Comment