Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Post Marathon Thoughts

Wineglass Marathon 2015 posters

What a wonderful event!  The weather was beautiful on race day.  The people who came to town to run the race were enthusiastic and lots of fun to talk to.

My original painting and posters on display in my studio window

I signed posters for runners and supporters from all over the US --- Connecticut, Colorado, Texas, Ohio, Maryland, Pennsylvania -- to name a few.
Click on the photo to see the poster up close

In case you still want one, and want me to sign it --- just let me know.  Email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

I would be happy to coordinate with the Wineglass Marathon office to buy one for you  (they are $10 plus tax) and then ship it to you in its mailing tube.  The post office charges $2.75 for first class shipping. So, all in all it would be about $14.

It really made me feel good to hear how many people liked the painting which became this year's poster.

It was inspiring to be around the runners and to hear their stories leading up to and after the race.

BHB



No comments:

Post a Comment