Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, October 16, 2015

New Addition to The Studio


New Addition to the Studio

Another week in the studio has flown by.  I happy to say that several paintings have now found new homes.  And I have wrapped up all of my responsibilities from the Wineglass Marathon.  

And it is was a good week because I found this armoire at a barn sale. The owner (who is a printmaker) had purchased it in Wales, shipped it back to the US, and is no longer using it.  

I have zero storage in my studio, so I am thrilled to have a solution for my camera equipment, canvases and bulky items. Plus I now have a place to hang my coat, just in time for winter.

Today it was delivered and it fits perfectly in the alcove.  Seems meant to be!  

BHB

No comments:

Post a Comment