Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Wineglass Marathon Poster 2015

Mock-up of what the poster might look like--
Wineglass Marathon Poster prototype

The Wineglass Marathon organizers have chosen one of my paintings to be on this year's poster.  The race is in its 34th year.  It is a very successful, sold-out event which takes place this year on Oct 4, 2015 here in Corning.

This is the second year of their producing a poster to go along with the event, and I am very pleased that they thought of me and my work.

Exciting!

BHB


No comments:

Post a Comment