Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, June 12, 2015

"Golden Mist" Landscape

"Golden Mist"
12 x 16 Oil
Available

Lin and I have resumed painting together on Monday afternoons at her place, and this is one I did there.  It's a painting of the fog lifting off of Lamoka lake with hay bales in the foreground.  I experimented with an over-the-top color palette.  In my head while I am painting, I am thinking about trying to create the layers of atmospheric conditions without losing control of the color story. It was a wild ride.

BHB

No comments:

Post a Comment