Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

"Pink Fog" Landscape Painting



"Pink Fog"
6 x 10 Oil
Available

This is a small painting --- 6 inches tall by 10 inches wide.  Last fall, I was ready to toss it, but this spring I decided to try again, after getting input from the Whine & Critique group and others.

After many iterations, I decided to make the red barn the focal point, even though the pink morning fog was what originally attracted me to the subject.

In our area, we often have morning fog over the lakes and the rivers but then it burns off as the sun rises and the day gets warmer.

BHB

No comments:

Post a Comment