Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Glassfest Debrief

The new addition for Glassfest

Glassfest was a big success last weekend, on many levels.  The weather was picture perfect and the crowds were large and enthusiastic.

Thank you to everyone who stopped in to say hello and to see what was going on in my studio.

I especially appreciated the comments from people who have been looking at the work in the windows when they walk by, running errands, or going to dinner or the movies nearby.  

I didn't realize that so many people were looking at the work in the windows when I am not here.

And good news, my back wall of paintings is filling up.  What a good feeling after it being so spotty all winter long.

BHB

No comments:

Post a Comment