Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, May 15, 2015

"Cindy's View" Landscape

"Cindy's View"
12 x 16 Oil
On Hold

This week I received a delivery of frames as part of getting ready for Glassfest which is a 4 day festival taking place here in Corning over the Memorial Day weekend, May 21 - 25, 2015.  

I consulted my frame advisor (thank you, Ellen!) and selected a warm silver one for this 12 x 16 oil landscape.  It is a view of Keuka lake which I painted at the end of last summer.  That's when the grapes will be harvested, golden rod is in bloom, and there are hay bales in the fields.  And it is still humid.

BHB

No comments:

Post a Comment