Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

"Sunrise"


"Sunrise"
Little World No. 2
1 5/8" Round Oil Painting 
(10 x 12 framed)

 "Sunrise" is a young woman standing on a rock celebrating the sunrise.  This is the second "Little World" oil painting.  (The first was "Remote Island.")

It is a small round oil painting mounted on a collage of origami and invalid currency from past travels.  These little worlds are places I have invented to take the viewer on imaginary trips and experiences.

I put "Sunrise" in the window in the "NEW" spot.
And moved last week's "Spring Narcissus" to another place in the window.

It is nice (and a relief) to have some new work to show.

BHB



No comments:

Post a Comment