Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, April 24, 2015

"Spring Narcissus"


"Spring Narcissus"
10 x 10 Oil 
Available

Trying to get "in the now" instead of always working on my backlog.  Hence, the Spring flowers.  I felt much better working on something in season instead of something I hadn't finished and "should have."  It was good for my sense of well-being and attitude.  A good lesson learned.  

I used a photo reference from last year.  Spring is so late this year that the narcissus haven't even bloomed yet in our backyard.  

fyi -This weekend is the Arts in Bloom open studio art trail in our area.  I am going to be open and painting (after I go to the library used book sale.) Please stop by and say "hello."

BHB

No comments:

Post a Comment