Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

"Approaching Storm" Painting

"Approaching Storm"
16 x 20 Makeup Painting

"Approaching Storm" was completed a few months ago, but it has been very difficult to photograph so I have postponed posting it until now.  

This week I used the new camera Tom gave me -- a Lumix GF6--  and I think I have found a way to eliminate distracting reflections and get the colors fairly accurate.

I painted it using warm and cool versions of Bobbi Brown eye makeup which I applied with water and brushes.

BHB

No comments:

Post a Comment