Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Blurb Book of The Observer is Now Available

Thanks for the recent inquiries about buying the book version of The Observer.  The enthusiasm is much appreciated.

You can view the book by clicking on the book preview badge below.

By Barbara Hall Blumer

or by clicking on the link here:  http://www.blurb.com/user/store/BarbBlumer

It is hardcover, 40 pages, and includes all of the images currently being shown in the exhibit at the Arnot Art Museum.

Blurb is an online, on-demand publisher.  It means that they custom produce my book for you when you order it. 

fyi - my other books  -- Cottage Quiet and 75iPaintings --- are also available in my Blurb bookstore, here's the link:
 http://www.blurb.com/user/store/BarbBlumer

I will be curious to hear what you think of The Observer book.

B

1 comment:

  1. You are so good Aunt Barbara! I wish I'd had more time to come up there while I was in New Jersey so we could talk about photography and things. =)

    ReplyDelete