Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Observer Opening Push

This week is the "big push" to get my photographs ready for my exhibit, The Observer, at the Arnot Art Museum
I have to deliver them this coming Thursday, March 1. Just 4 days away!
The Arnot will hang the collection, thank goodness. And I am really looking forward to seeing how Executive Director, Rick Pirozzolo decides to present my work, since that is his expertise.

The dates of the exhibit are March 9 until May 4.
The opening event will be Friday, March 16 from 5 -7:30 p.m., along with Treacy Ziegler who will be in the next gallery. 
The hours of the Arnot Art Museum are Tues to Sat, 10 to 5.
The Museum is located in downtown Elmira at 235 Lake Street, at the corner of Lake and Gray Streets.
  • Exit 56 from Route 17 / I-86 (Church Street).
  • At the fourth traffic light turn left onto Lake Street.

Free parking is available at the rear of the museum building on Baldwin Street. Bus parking in rear parking lot (access from Baldwin Street) or metered parking along Gray and Lake Streets. Please enter through the front door, on Lake Street.
Directions (mapquest) can be found here. 
 B

No comments:

Post a Comment