Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My Upcoming Photography Exhibit at the Arnot Art Museum: The Observer

Upcoming Exhibit "The Observer"

This week I am busy working on my upcoming exhibit for the Arnot Art Museum in Elmira, New York.  It will be shown from March 9 until May 4, 2012.  It is called "The Observer"  and consists of approximately 40 of my photographs exploring the idea of the observer becoming the observer.

Today the prototype of the book I made at Blurb showed up via UPS and it looks pretty good!  The picture above is of the cover.

I made the book as a way to look at the work to see if hangs together.  So far, I have chosen 33 images.  Have about 7 more to pick.

B

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Barb, I'll be sure to catch that show. Seeing more of your stuff at West End now as well. That has to be exciting.

    Doug

    ReplyDelete