Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, February 10, 2012

More about "Wilson"

"Wilson" isn't just a rock.  He has a face.  He is looking at you.  He is observing you.

Who painted this face?  Why is this "rock face" there?  To entertain walkers going by?  To say a family with a sense of humor lives here? 

And I have given him a name:  Wilson.

The title of "Wilson" is a clue as to what I, as The Observer, saw.

But what do you, as The Observer, see?

This is the concept behind The Observer exhibit and book.

B

Please see the previous post for more background.

No comments:

Post a Comment