Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mennonite Woman

Mennonite Woman
iPainting


What I meant to say but didn't say so well yesterday is-- I can't control how other people react to what I do.  I can only keep doing what I do.  The viewer may not feel what I intended and that's okay. 

Here's another person I made up.  I often see people dressed like this because there is a large Mennonite population in the area.

The patches in the upper left hand corner are my palette for the "painting."  I picked up the color with my finger or stylus, just as you would pick up paint on your palette, and then applied it to the figure.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment