Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Horse with Red Moon


Horse with Red Moon
iPainting

Here in Horse with Red Moon, I experimented with the pencil feature of ArtRage (That's the app I am using on my iPad) and the idea of using minimal strokes to convey a subject and create a mood. 

Up to this point, I haven't been using the iPad for actual drawing.  Too hard to control the lines with my finger.  But recently, because my finger was getting sore,  I invested in a stylus for $20.   Now, a new, exciting door has been opened.
B 

1 comment: