Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, April 8, 2011

New Oil Painting of Shells

"Shells"
approx. 11 x 14"
Oil Alkyds on Masonite

Resumed painting with Lin on Mondays and have added Wednesday afternoons, so we can get more painting done. We aren't able to paint on her porch yet due to rain, sleet, snow and altogether awful April weather, so we've set up in her dining room, each with a window, and music in the background.  In spite of the weather, we've been enjoying getting back into the rhythm.  This is the first painting I have to show from my renewed commitment.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment