Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Daily Paintings

"NYC"
iPainting

This week I continued to make iPaintings (digital paintings) each day and posting them on Facebook.  Even while we were traveling. 

I am really enjoying the process. For me, filling a blank page each day then posting it to cyberspace is exciting and challenging.  Feels daredevil-ish.

Will I do it daily?  Not sure. But for now, I have discovered something that is fun, yet fulfills my need to dream up something from nothing.  And it isn't messy! 

"deep"
iPainting

"swath"
iPainting

"su'ub"
iPainting

No comments:

Post a Comment