Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Crazy for iPainting

Face Experiment

Still not sure what I am going to do with the paintings I am doing on my iPad.  Still getting the hang of how to use the various tools.  It is harder than you might think. 

Here is another experiment from last night.  I didn't sign it.  This is as far as I had gotten when it was time to stop. I was very frustrated with the nose.   I was making her up as I painted and the process was highlighting just how poorly I understand noses.

Nonetheless, there are little things that tickle me about painting, even iPainting.  I love the way my original blue cross marks for starting the face are still showing through in her eyes. 

B

No comments:

Post a Comment