Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

iPainting on my iPad

Strata
iPainting

A few days ago I downloaded an art program on my iPad, so that I could do something that is "creative" when I am traveling (versus playing Angry Birds.)

I have no idea how to properly use the program, but I am having fun painting with my fingers!  Each day I have been posting one on Facebook. 

Not everyone is on Facebook, so I thought I'd post them here, too.  To catch up, here are the first four iPaintings I have done.  The latest is at the top of this blog entry, earliest at the bottom.


The Parasol
iPainting

Woven
iPainting 

Face
iPainting

No comments:

Post a Comment