Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Woohoo! It's Beginning to Sink In

I am just starting to feel the positive effects of letting go of something as big as jewelry-making was in my life. I have so much more time to think!   I feel free because I don't have any obligations other than those of my own making. 

I still have a lot of work to do to finish selling off my beads, etc. associated with the jewelry business, but somehow it doesn't feel like work. 

I can't believe I don't have to spend time making jewelry for the holiday events! This is the first time in many years that I won't participate in Sparkle.  Which is a relief for me.

Instead I have been finishing up the art projects that I said I would do, and I may actually start the new year without any promises from the past hanging over my head.  That will be a first!

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment