Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Change is Good

Thank-You Sale for Two Sisters Studio with my artwork in the background

End of an era.  I have stopped making jewelry and have been selling off all of my stuff:  beads, displays, tools, etc. 

In a temporary storefront on Market Street, I recently held a Thank-You Sale for all of the Two Sisters Studio customers and their friends.  It was a big success and I am grateful to all who came.

I presented some of my artwork on the walls in the space so that all I had to do was turn around and show them what I will doing in place of jewelry. 


I also laid out my books, including my food blog cookbook.

Some knew of my photography.  Fewer knew about my painting.  It felt good to show everything together, even though it was a temporary space.

I have use of the storefront space until they find a new renter, so I am enjoying having a satellite studio.

It is great to have so much space.


Stop in and see me if you are in the area.  It's at the corner of Market Street and Cedar, in the old Treu Office Supply space.

No comments:

Post a Comment