Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Time for New Editing Tools

White Iris
All week while I was gone, it bothered me that I did not like the way that I had edited the white iris before I left.  Without access to my computer I could not fix it. Very frustrating. Sometimes it is better to wait than be in a rush to finish something. 

Also, this experience has made me decide that I cannot put off getting a new monitor and computer set-up.  I am working on a very old Dell portable which is extremely slow and unable to provide a good environment for photoediting.

Time to do some research and go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment