Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Crocus, Iris and Robin

First Crocus, Iris and Robin, 5 x 7

Painted this little still life from a photo  I took for my food blog.  The vase is actually very small--  about 2.5 inches tall.  Flowers are very challenging.  I overworked this painting too, trying to understand how to paint flowers.  But I enjoyed painting it nonetheless. 

So that's it for my backlog of paintings to post today.  We are now off for a week of vacation.  I am looking forward to starting my new projects when I return. 

I signed up for a Marty Poole weekend workshop in June, so I have that to look forward to, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment