Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Donation for West High Band Fundraiser

Today, I donated a copy of COTTAGE QUIET, the small version, and an 11x14 framed print for the West High Band fundraiser. They are raising money for a trip to London.  Happy to do it.  Sarah ('97) and David ('00) were members. 


 
Still working on the larger version of the book and hope to get it published soon.  But if you want a copy of the smaller version, you can order a copy, directly via Blurb, by clicking above.  The cost is $22.95.  fyi -That's my cost.  Not sure, yet, how much the larger version is going to cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment