Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Boots -- Finished for Now

Boots, 2009
14 x 15 Oil on Masonite

I think I am done with this painting for now. Until I show it to someone else to get some help. I have learned a lot from it, but I am ready to move on to something else.


Here's what it looked like a long the way.

Session 1 - blocking it in - February-- before my Mom got sick

Session 2 - April -- a couple of hours of work



June -- This is when I started painting with Lin on her porch and spent two Mondays on it

Comparing it to my reference in color
Comparing it to my reference, this time in Black & White

Corrections.


More corrections.

Now -- it is still wet -- and still has problems, but I am going to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment