Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

After The Rain


After The Rain

While I was jumping around, trying to get a good angle with my little camera, a neighbor from a few blocks away walked by with his dog, and asked if I was creating some new work. No -- I said -- I am just in awe of these tulips this year. Look how they survived the heavy rain!

Then, he told how much they are enjoying their image of mine --- they have the big 32x40" version of my Orchid (see below) --- and I said I am glad that it went to a good home and that they like it so much.

Wow --- the whole experience --the tulips, the positive feedback from a customer, the inquiry about what I was making ----that really made my day, my week, my month ...

No comments:

Post a Comment