Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Monday, April 13, 2009

New Painting in Progress

After my long absence from painting, I didn't feel like working on something I'd already begun, so I started something new. And decided to sketch in graphite first ---that's something I've never done before ---and now I know that I should have fixed it ---the under drawing is smearing and making an ugly gray mess. Oh well, live and learn.

This painting comes from my Straight from the Tube idea -- like the Yellow Piano painting ---

1 comment:

  1. what do you mean by "straight from the tube"?
    also, where is the yellow piano?

    ReplyDelete