Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Steve's Honey Bear in Progress


Worked on Steve's 50th painting a little this morning and here's what I have to show. I'm realizing that it is going to be very difficult to paint the text on the label, so I have to do some research. That's a first for me. Dustin Boutwell is good at it, so I may consult him.

Thanks to those who made suggestions for what to put on the label. It's going to have to be simple, so it may end up being Birthday Honey or Steve's Honey as a heading and some scribbles below to indicate other text.

No comments:

Post a Comment