Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bye Bye Jewelry Website

The renewal date of the contract for our jewelry website was last week and I let it lapse. So, I guess I really am ready to move on!

Our customers are now being serviced by Pip's Boutique, and the transition was communicated for over a year, so I don't feel bad about dropping the site.

I am so happy with my selling relationship with Pip's. It's just the right fit for me. They deal with all the selling while I get to still enjoy designing jewelry. I am so glad I got out doing shows and downsized. The part I miss is working with my sister.

Pip's is a cute dress shop here in Corning.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds ideal--you get to do the part you really enjoy!

    ReplyDelete