Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Making progress

I am happy to report---to myself since I think I am the only one reading this blog---that I actually painted the day I confessed my fears in my last blog entry.

I did less jewelry to give myself time to start the purple path painting. But the really exciting news --at least to me---is that I came up with a completely new idea for my paintings. I am calling them portals.

I haven't been this excited about something I was working on in years. So, I have been busy developing a prototype and showing the early stages of it to some of my trusted "advisors" and it seems to have some legs.

When excited about a project, I find the time. Interesting...

Will post both the purple painting and the portals prototype as soon as I get them far enough along that I want to reveal them.

2 comments: