Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Studio Walls Color -- New Energy

I had the walls of my studio painted last week. They are now a dark greenish-gray. I considered taupe, terracotta, 18% gray, white, but eventually found this color by googling "best color for studio walls." http://forum.portraitartist.com/showthread.php?t=6468 The closest existing Benjamin Moore paint color is 1489 Devonshire Green.

What a difference a new paint of coat makes! The old pale, blue-gray color was depressing me. I found I did not want to spend time in my studio. Now I am eager to work.

I sense that I am being revitalized and will soon be very productive. I am cleaning house both figuratively and literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment