Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

COTTAGE QUIET Photo Diary



My most recent photography project is a photo diary entitled Cottage Quiet.

It about my nearest faraway place. And, it is intended to be a mini-escape for the viewer, too.

Right now it is a 40 page book of 4 x 6 images printed in warm brownish-gray tones and mounted on cream paper, plus I have created a companion slideshow for online viewing.

There are about 60 images altogether which I am in the process of editing.
I am trying to decide which image to use on the cover, i.e., which one best represents the mood and intention of the project. I think it ought to be a horizontal image, but I tend to make mostly vertical images. Some candidates are























































































No comments:

Post a Comment