Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Self Portrait - A beginning

My first attempt at a self portrait is going to be a square within a square format, inspired by the inchie movement and Anne JP. It's nine square canvases, currently taped together, to make a 12 x 12 inch square. I am repeating the square in the background. When done, we'll see if the squares are interesting on their own, or if it works as a scrambled composition in a new array.


1 comment:

  1. very cool. I can't wait to see where this goes. You might catch inchie fever.

    ReplyDelete