Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Painting with Priscilla


The only painting I've done in the last couple of weeks was plein air with Priscilla. We decided to paint in her garden at Keuka Lake which is spectacular, especially this time of year. We are going to try to paint most Tuesday mornings.



Pale Yellow Iris - Keuka Lake

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb--any progress on the honeybear? I've done several inchies, but I'm not painting this week. Trying to finish the book, juggle family stuff. Glad to hear you are back at the lake doing plein air. By the way, I did NOT get accepted to the factory thing-disappointed.

    ReplyDelete