Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Book Jacket Photo Shoot - Which One looks like a serious, yet quirky poet?

My writer and illustrator friend, Anne Jennings Paris, came to visit and wanted a portrait for her upcoming book of poetry. Here are our top 6 picks from the shoot.


A


B


C


D


E

F




3 comments:

  1. Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. F.

    A. was fine, but too professorial for quirky.
    B. I liked, but F was more poetical. B is my second choice.
    C. No. Just no.
    D. I like the lighting, but it didn't grab me.
    E. Not bad, I'd crop the fleece away. Third choice
    F. Now that's a poet. Or an unconscious Anne. :) First choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. The votes are in with A & F receiving the most first choice picks and B coming in second. Barb, you and I will have to discuss this on our trip. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete