Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. It's a journal of sorts. It gives me a place to show my work-in-progress for my painting and photography. Comments are welcome --- add one at the end of an entry or email me at BarbBlumer@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Day One

Becoming a blogger to share my painting & photography work in progress. I resumed painting (oils) in January 2007 and have about 10 works completed enough to show. I have one big photography project (portraits of local artists in their studios) and several small ones in the early stages. To have time to devote to photography & painting, I am drastically cutting back on my jewelry business. It's been an emotional transition, but I am energized and excited about the future.

Next step is to figure out how to post photos of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment